I woke up at 8 a.m this morning thinking about my life and how I much I have been blessed to be where I am. I get to make a living of making people happy in their most precious moments. What more could you want right? Being an entrepreneur was probably one of the hardest tasks I have taken on in my life. Although I love every minute of it, I am human, which means I have shortcomings. Here are mine:
- I never went to school for photography
- I get nervous every session
- I often times learn as I go
- I don't like to fail at anything (go figure), so It can be hard to be to 'go with the flow'
- I stress eat
- Find myself becoming VERY anti-social sometimes
- Went to school for Voice, and am not using it as much as I would like.
- I can often become uninspired
- Im highly critical of my work, and oftentimes feel like I am subpar
Just to name a few..
Although I feel like this a lot. My parents taught something extremely valuable as a kid, Failure is GOOD! Failures are life lessons and strength tests, that channel our most delicate insecurities. We all feel inadequate, or subpar at some point in our lives. and there will always be someone better than us somewhere. But, the most important value to take out of that is, your failures and shortcomings are yours, which means your outcomes and successes are yours too! And if you fail once, there is always room for improvement. I still struggle with this everyday single day of my life, however, my failures have made me stronger. While my fears still haunt me from time to time, but my outcomes can put me at a greater distance from them. So can yours